Nursing Assistant Certification
Nursing Assistants work in many healthcare environments, including: hospitals, doctor's offices, assisted living facilities, adult family homes, hospice care, and skilled nursing facilities. According to the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Nursing Assistants is expected to grow faster than average for all occupations through 2014!
The training was effective, straight forward and informative. I highly recommend NWNACT.
NWNACT was the next step for my career. I am now working in an industry I love. Thanks NWNACT!
CNA Tuition Includes:
- #1 Pre-requisite CNA class for Nursing students in Vancouver area.
- 120 training hours - DON"T be undertrained!
- AHA Healthcare Provider CPR - Required by Hospitals and Nursing Schools.
- AHA Heartsaver First Aid
- FREE TB Testing
- Free Stethoscope
- Active, current Job Board; our students have an excellent reputation with Area Facilities.
- Washington State NAC Test Site at Our Facility.
- Our classes include Mock Testing and Open Lab Practice for the State Exam.
- Nurse Delegation Core Training - Self Study - FREE to Our Students
- Nurse Delegation Focus on Diabetes - Self Study - FREE to Our Students